hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Honestly I don't know why I'm updating so frequently here..maybe because it's the only "alive" thing in my house now..why am I always stuck at home with my grandma watching tv and reading the chinese dictionary everyday?
Felt better after penting out yesterday but..I'm still depressed..don't know why I feel depressed even..
Mei Yi gave me a bottle of kaya made by her grandma..thank you girl, so sweet of you..and tell your grandma I said her kaya simply rocks!!
In school..had some people concerned about me..so sorry for troubling you when I'm depressed..you can just leave me alone when I'm in tt state, won't do anything stupid...I think...heh. Oh,metoyou gave us this green stress ball..which is pretty cute and very useful to me..haha..just that everytime I hit the ball against the wall, it flies straight back into my face..
Haha..luckily no bruises since the ball's quite soft. PE lesson was pure nonsense..how can Rachel and I ever be expected to run after Mag and catch her so that she has to do 10 push-ups?? Has anyone realize that the length of our legs are half of hers? Heh..was too full to run, but I was very obliged to do the 5 pushups..haha..
Not looking forward to tomorrow..I'm so so screwed up..supposed to have a meeting today but didn't..argh!!Mrs Koh's so going to kill me!!Have to be on stage tomorrow..hope I drown myself in my own perspiration..though how can anyone drown himself when they're in the open?
Bah! What rubbish!
Man..what's wrong with me nowadays?
I'm even starting to talk to myself.
Anyone know the mental hospital's hotline? Or how much does it cost to get people to build a padded room in my house? Maybe lock myself up behind my door, draw the curtains shut, put on ear plucks then sit down and chant prayers for world peace? Or hibernate somewhere where no one can find me..freeze myself in an icicle and only wake up many many years later to find that homo sapiens have become extinct.haha..and only for this month, a bonus ha..what a life..
- #67